Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Seventh Day

Had fried pickles for breakfast. Stopped by my aunt and uncle’s place, she baked some cookies. Then went to my other uncle’s, where his dog immediately loved me and she wouldn’t leave me alone.

Drove through Baltimore and walked around DC for a while. Saw the White House. My friend offered me five million dollars if I ding dong ditched the President. He yelled “You don’t seem so secret!” at a Secret Service car with the windows down, and they heard him. An Asian man in a wheelchair had five cops around him right outside the gate.

Someone drew a Scottish flag on fire near the Five Guys closest to the White House. Heard radio chatter behind us, turned expecting police, and 4 four National Guard members walking.

After that I drove through --REDACTED STATE-- and stopped for the night in --REDACTED CITY--, --REDACTED STATE--.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

States I've Been To

"I practically live in the car. Always driving. It's underrated, and of a lot better than sitting on your ass in the house all day....