Sunday, July 5, 2026

Fourth Day

 Drove around more of West Seneca and Lackawanna. Passed my old childhood home, the Catholic school I went to, the church, my grandma’s old house, and the Kone King, they changed the colors some. Saw two fawns with their mom in somebody’s backyard in Lackawanna.

Stopped by my grandpa’s place, brought him an Imperial Pizza. We talked for a while and watched TV. He asked how things were going with the program I'm in, and I showed him pictures of the things I've done as long as the guns I've used there. I was hit with a massive wave of nostalgia to be in his house again, as I haven't been in it since I was 11 (? or older). It hit me hard seeing him in rough shape, hooked up to oxygen like that. Drove by the BB gun factory. A Ryder truck was sitting right outside.
Started reading the Turner Diaries for the third time. (I first read it the other time I visited Buffalo)

Then headed toward --REDACTED RURAL CENTRAL NY TOWN--. Passed through Pendleton and Lockport on the way. Stayed at a farmhouse, slept on the couch. Was surrounded by the Amish and animals, horses, sheep, cows everywhere. Picked up a camo boonie style hat at a Dollar General. Set off the remaining fireworks that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

States I've Been To

"I practically live in the car. Always driving. It's underrated, and of a lot better than sitting on your ass in the house all day....